Happy Summer Holidays!
Well, what a different end to the school year this has been!
You have all been amazing - home learning, arts, Zooming, sports, transition...all in your stride!
Thank you for the effort, the resilience, the patience, the positivity, the stamina! Wowsers! We are so impressed!
Have a fantastic summer and be ready to come back fully charged and raring to go!
If, however, you have the opportunity and inclination to dip your toes into some of the following activities, then we would love to see your progress in September.
1. Country Presentation (Research a country and create a short presentation to share - PowerPoint, poster...)
2. Local Area Promotional Leaflet (Research your local area and create a leaflet to entice tourists to the area)
3. Mixed maths, English, brainteasers (Dip in to these activities to keep your skills sharp!)
4. Online Learning (Century, MyMaths, Bug Club, TT Rockstars, Spelling Frame)
5. Library Summer Reading Challenge (Read 6 library books before September - at least!)
These suggestions are optional, so please do not fret! Filling your days with reading, rest and running around outside will be just as worthwhile!
Be safe, take care and go well Year 3!